Monday, May 25, 2009

Thoughts on the Holocaust Research

In English class, we have all been assigned a specific part in the holocaust to do a research paper on the subject and at the end we will individually do an presentation towards the whole class which improves the whole classes general knowledge on the whole subject of the holocaust(Whew! I said that all in one breath).

Anyway, the subject I have been tasked to become more knowledgable in is the mobile killing groups(or Einsatzgruppen). These groups were tasked with the elimination of the jews and others.

My thoughts on this is that it is honestly terrible. A man that could go through with so much madness consumed with an outlandish idea upon exterminating an lower race it perposterous. Clearly this man should have never been concieved( I hope that doesn't get me in trouble...). This man, this abomination is named Adolf Hitler.

That is my thoughts.

No comments: