Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Reflections of my Junior year... so far

Well, I can finally agree with my grandparents, time flies before you know it.

It has been a really interesting year, I can say that much. It doesn't even seem almost like Christmas yet. Normally I'm stoked about Christmas and mark the days down until the annual event, but not this year. It just doesn't seem like the time yet, well it does more now than a week ago. Considering it has snowed, and that other annual event, semester tests, is upon us, I'm starting to feel the a little of the Christmas spirit. Anyway back to the topic at hand, my junior year... so far.

To sum it up in one big word, I would say: rollercoasterrider(I did that on purpose) That is the perfect word I would use considering it has been: exciting, scary, nerve racking, and very queasy at times. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't all that bad, but I can't wait till' I'm a senior.

Next year will be better in every way considering I'll be captain of the Drumline( Yeah, that's right Tanner), easier classes( I hope!), and I can finally say those magic words," I'M A SENIOR!!"

Well I'm sure I'll post something talking about ALL of my junior year so, until then.

No comments: