Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thoughts on the next president?

Normaly, this is as easy as pie, and it is, but not in the way I'm use to. Normaly there is a candidate I like more than the other, by that I mean one that is actually a good candidate for this country. I definately do not want Senator Barrack Obama running this country for the sole reason that he is against firearms. Now, you may ask, " Whats so important about owning a gun?". I'm not taking about hunting(which is still a good reason) but I am talking about protecting our family, The second ammendment states, "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." This was to ensure the safety of the United States of America. If Senator Barrack Obama becomes president, he will wish to pass a bill stating that only law enforcement and high officials are allowed to carry firearms. The 2nd Ammendment was put here to protect ourselves and the people, from an invading country, from people wanting to hurt our families in return use with self-defense and so on. This is not what the country needs at this moment, especially with most of our troops in Iraq. In the process of this leaving our country vulnerablr for attack by a foreign country. If we had no guns to protect ourselves than we would have no way of being able to stop an invading country from taking over. But heres, the delimma. I also do not favor Senator John McCain for the reason that he seems more like a Democrat than a Republican, even though he is running for the Republican party, A mistake I think the party made. I think this county would have been better run by our very own Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee. I really like his political views on the matters at hand and come on.... he had CHUCK NORRIS backing him!

No comments: